Friday, September 4, 2009

Sleepless in NC

This is just got to end. I can't take it anymore and I don't care how many pregnant women have said it... I mean it with everything in me. I can't even begin to describe to you all of the things that make me miserable every day and every night. Finally the heartburn is a bit more under control thanks to Zantac. But...The other problem I'm having that I don't care to share details for your own good, it's freaking unnatural. And to have an spouse who just thinks it's nothing... That you grow a baby with no strings attached and then happily pop it out... does not help the situation. I knew writing about it would make me more angry so for now I'm going to go and lay here awake, miserable.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comments:

Eddie said...

heey how are u? i nominated your blog for an award on my blog. take a look!

Eddie




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP