Thursday, November 5, 2009

I've been miserable...

Which is why I haven't posted a blog in what? Months? Well... we're now down to the wire. I am soooo ready to have this baby! And I'm sure everyone else is ready too. It annoys me when people tell me that I'm "so whiney!" because they have NO idea what I'm feeling or what my body feels like. It's fine though. It will end soon and I'll be holding this baby boy in my arms.... so strange. I can't believe I'm going to have a son.

I packed his bag tonight (: That seemed to get me excited and slightly bring me out of my funk. Clothes shopping for a boy sure proves to be difficult for me though. I guess I'm just not use to it.

I have a 1 week appt. tomorrow so here is hoping for the best. Last week I was dilated 2 1/2 cm and my cervix looked thin so maybe when Dr. Mong checks it will help things along. I sure hope so...


post signature

0 comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP