Friday, August 14, 2009

Blogging Bonanza

Hello again...♥So I'm finding out all neat sorts of things about this blogging site. I think I'm better at designing my layout and messing with the settings than I am at actually blogging. I can't ever sit still long enough to write down something that's longer than one paragraph.

I had quite a relaxing day today. Boring but relaxing. I stayed in bed until about 5!! Yes, 5 PM. I got absolutely no sleep last night. I even tried taking benadryl but that just seemed to make me more restless. These nights of no sleep are so irritating and I know that once Colin comes I'll wonder why it was so hard to get to sleep. *Sigh*
On a positive note... Kyla is here this weekend!!! I am so blessed to have the most beautiful girls EVER! (:
Before this blog gets too random I'll go for now.
Quotes

1 comments:

ham1299 said...

Your layout is beautiful! Love it! As for writing posts, just do it. It took me awhile to find my groove, but now it comes pretty easily to me. Most of the time. I have found that I often have more ideas when there's no way I can write (like while driving or whatever). I try to make sure I have paper and a pen nearby so I can jot stuff down when I'm unable to post. It helps.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP