Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cravings...

Hello again...♥ I just remembered that I have chicken tenders and honey mustard sauce in the fridge from Texas Steak House!!! Sadly I got so excited I decided to blog about it!! LOL... I get why pregnant women are more hungry but why must we crave certain foods. And what's really annoying is when I crave something that is no where near or is momentarily unobtainable.


Hannah is hanging out with me since she fell asleep early. She woke up asking for chocolate milk and popcorn. Sounded good to me so off I went and made us some (: She appears to be getting pretty sleepy though so maybe she'll be asleep by 3. I don't want her to get into a bad sleep pattern. I won't warm up my tenders until she's asleep.... I may not want them by then. Oh well... lunch for tomorrow!!

0 comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP